A candle is not just a candle. Please let us guide you to ensure that you will get the outmost fragrance throw, of our delightful scented candles.
• First time you lit the candle, please burn the candle until the candle has a complete melt pool, from edge to edge, before extinguishing. A complete melt pool will keep your candle from tunneling and release the best fragrance throw every time you lit your Paia Copenhagen candle.
• We recommend that you trim the wick to 0,5 centimeters before the candle is lit. By keeping your wick trimmed, you will prolong the candle life and minimize soot. Our soy candle is almost 100% soot free when burning correctly.
• Do not burn a candle for more than four hours at a time.
• Never leave a burning candle unattended
• Always keep burning candles out of reach for children and animals
• Never place a burning candle near anything flammable e.g. curtains, books and plants
• Place candles on a stable surface that is resistant to heat
• Keep candle out of drafts from doors, windows and fans
• Burning candles must be at least 10 centimeters apart
Did you know that when you light an ordinary candle, it is associated with a lot of harmful particles, which is both unhealthy for you and the environment? With a candle from Paia Copenhagen, you can avoid these harmful particles.
Our candle range is a result of a passionate vision to create a candle that would generate the lowest possible amount of soot and thus the least negative effect on indoor climate, so that all of us can create a warm atmosphere with a clear conscience. Put simply, we want to create candles that are more sustainable on all levels than traditional candles.
Our collection of luxurious soy candles come in two different sizes and in seven beautiful deep colors. The 300 g soy candle comes in a mildly scented version and the 220 g candle comes both in a mildly scented and a non scented version.
The soy candles are hand-poured into a high quality, reusable glass. When the candles are finished, you can reuse the glass for other things around the house - e.g. for smaller plants, makeup brushes, pencils, toothbrushes etc. Recycling at its best!
Our scented candles are made of organically grown soy wax, which burns cleaner, is CO2 neutral and free of additives. Our newest addition to the family, the Twist candles, are made of paraffin. The lowest soot index and the lowest emission of particles is seen in candles manufactured from paraffin. Paraffin is up-cycling of otherwise unusable waste from oil production. The raw paraffin is cleaned of oil residue by a further refinement. Our candles are manufactured from fully refined and pure paraffin from European suppliers, which has the highest purity to ensure the lowest sooting and maintenance.
With our selection of scented and unscented candles in many beautiful colours, we strive to ensure that there is something for every taste and style. With our range of beautiful twisted candles you will add a splash of colour to your home or shop. A handpicked collection of stunning colours that can be mixed and matched to create a unique and personal look and feel at home.
Our promise to you
We care about the environment and this is our promise: - Raw ingredients of extreme purity with documented quality data - Lead-free wicks made from 100% oeko-tex cotton (STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX®) - Minimal sooting – far below EU requirements - Laboratory tested for each production batch with extensive quality controls - A handcrafted product made in Europe